Tuesday 31 December 2019

The Pristine Garment - poem on Prophet Muhammad PBUH

The sky dominated my head

Eyes stretching to the sofa bed

Legs felt despondent 

In unison swarming the room

I look across the window

Overcome by mundane supernatural hatred

The mercy of Ar-Raheem 

Determines my sleep.

Skip across the elemental

Re-tell the vitality.

Pessimism undermines clarity

Virtuous illuminations

Underwrites new realities

Floating before twilight

A narrative

swims to my conscious

Before me

he

Peace and Blessings always on him.

I recall graceful sleeps

dreams to keep.

- By Laila Ali Haid




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Quran and Hadith Translations

  Translation of the Noble Quran and Hadiths Translated by Laila Ali Haid Chapter 1. Surah Fatiha In the name of the Lord, The Most Gracious...